We’ve been nominated for a blog award by Louise, by Degrees.
The rules of winning this award are as follows:
1. Show your thanks to those who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal 5 of your top picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Enjoy the love and support of some wonderful people on the www!
I chose five blogs I’ve found from the list of Veganmofoers, and four of them are new to me. I hope these awesome blogs haven’t been awarded yet, but if they are, they sure deserve another award. The authors live around the world, but all the blogs are filled with delicious looking vegan photos and recipes.
1. Cooking vegan food up north. Sweden. I’ve been reading this blog since VeganMoFo 2010.
2. Vegan and Awesome. Brazil. Simple and healthy recipes.
3. Triumph Wellness. Israel. Check those Samosa Stuffed Twice-Baked Potatoes.
4. Vasantika. Slovenia. Unfortunately this blog has been very quiet for a week or so. I hope the author will continue posting in English after the mofo.
5. rabbit food. Canada. I think I have to try that lasagna in the near future.
P.S. Have you seen the list of the mofoers sorted by country?